In no particular order:
1) Go to Foxfield (as a UVa student).
2) Try to see at least one horse at Foxfield that year.
3) To go trivia night at Mellow Mushroom.
4) Go to class wasted.
5) Drag Bingo!
6) Streak the lawn (!??ahhhh!?!? noooo)
7) Corner Crawl.
8 ) Finish the Corner Crawl with a Gus burger.
Why do most of these things include drinking? Lets get more cultural.
9) Participate more in QuAA and my other group commitments from 2008/2009.
10) Steam tunneling.
11) Paint Beta Bridge with blasphemous French words. I once saw “Ta mère suce des bites en enfer.” Nice.
12) Study in beautiful places like: the dome room, the lawn, McGregor room – FOR THE LAST TIME!
13) Wine tasting at the local wineries.
14) See more exhibitions at the UVa Art Museum (and get free drinks).
What’s on your list? What do you think I should do? I’m up for suggestions!!!
And below is the 2009 check list for graduates. Do we have one for this year?